Day by Day


I took this picture the day before all this crazyness happened. It's at my favorite beach, where I snap pictures while my siblings jump into the waves with glee, joy and water splashing everywhere.

This weekend, I felt so perfectly normal, it was wonderful. Of course, the inevitable relapse came on Monday, worse than ever, but I had so much fun it was almost worth it. Thursday is another doctor's appointment, hopefully I'll have a diagnosis then. We'll see. Right now, it's a struggle to balance time and pain, to stay awake with pain or sleep for days without it. But God is faithful, my ever-present strength and comfort in times of weariness. I love that verse in the picture above, John 14:1.

"Trust in God. Trust in me."

Christ, our Savior, is not an impersonal God - far from it! - He knows all our trials and offers us help to get through them. Isn't amazing?

Thank you all so much for your prayers and your comments :) I wish I had time and energy to respond to each of you individually, but please know that I am grateful beyond *words*. I love you all so much!

UndercoverBlonde  – (October 29, 2008 at 7:48 AM)  

Juliet, I'm so glad you had a good weekend! :-)

Hoping for a diagnoses soon!

Addie  – (October 30, 2008 at 12:47 AM)  

"But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the East, and Juliet is the sun."

Love you Juliet!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP