Gentle Mercies



It's raining outside, quiet raindrops falling onto the earth like gentle mercies. I'm in PA at the beautiful Odell home, the second part of my vacation. I spent last week with Katie Beth and her wonderful family, came here to the Odells, and on Saturday I'm off to my Northern Cali. home to celebrate the graduation of my sister-friend, Madelaine. I love every minute of this trip.

This trip has been rather different from all my past vacations, confirming the worries that I had tried to keep at the back of my head. Stubborn pains and rashes just won't go away, and the pain increases rather than decreases as time goes. Yet through the discomfort, I have had my dear friends encouraging me. Katie Beff, Shans, text messages and emails from others. I felt like I was at home with the Groovers and the same here with the Odells. 

These gentle mercies keep on falling, falling. 

Bless the Lord, oh my soul.
And all that is within me, bless His Holy name. 
Who redeemeth thy life from destruction;
And crowneth thee with lovingkindness and gentle mercies.
Psalm 103

Di  – (June 18, 2009 at 7:06 PM)  

I am so glad to know how you are feeling, Juliet, so that I can pray. Your Northern California is ready to provide whatever you need.

We love you,
Mom W.

Katie Beth  – (July 1, 2009 at 8:09 PM)  

I'm so glad you could come. :-) *hugs* Miss you!!

Oh, and you've been tagged. ;-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP