Here.






Today was beautiful. It still is, actually. The strong blues of the sky are clear and the green all over our house and yard defies description. And the wind! It's blowing, reckless and joyful.






I climbed to the top of our tree house and tried to journal. But the wind blew the words away. Something about the wind makes me feel so alive, so grateful for the present. I'm reminded of His faithfulness in ALL things. No circumstances change His character, He is the Lord of all creation. I stand with the wind, with blue skies, with green trees. And I am at a lost for words.

How great Thou art.

Benedictus es, Domine.

Shannon  – (April 29, 2010 at 6:30 PM)  

I love you, friend.

Yesterday, I found a field covered in yellow mustard flowers and all I could think was:

My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!
My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!


:)

Erin  – (April 30, 2010 at 12:34 PM)  

I feel this way about the wind, too.

Juliet SN  – (May 4, 2010 at 12:26 PM)  

Shan, I love you too :-) And I love that song...

Erin: Isn't a beautiful feeling? Thanks for the comment!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP