Two Summer Blessings



This beautiful girl came and visited from TX. She stayed for an entire week (!). We drove down PCH from Malibu, window shopped at Beverly Hills, squished seaweed in Laguna Beach, and saw the sunset at Santa Monica Pier. We watched Inception, and I took her to In-N-Out. We also managed to have gluten-free (GA) and dairy-free (me) meals for most of the week. We had a beautiful time together.



Mom, my two sisters, and I drove for 7 hours to see this lovely friend. We went star-gazing and saw blazing Arcturus through the eye of a telescope. We went up on the deck, and she read aloud by the light of candles. Sunday morning, we sang out of the Cantus and read some more. We had a beautiful time together.

------

I love these girls :)

Di  – (August 12, 2010 at 2:02 PM)  

And this mother of one loves you, too. Thanks for posting (-:

Mom Wheeler

Wheelers  – (August 13, 2010 at 1:04 AM)  

I love you, too. :)

-Madelaine

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP