Christmastide - Wonder

For the first time, my family and I are going to celebrate the 12 days of Christmas. Nothing big, just small festive activities each day. And in the same spirit, I'm going to post on each of the 12 days, all related in some way to wonder.


Wonder is truly a rare, yet God-sent, place of being. When we wonder, we must humble ourselves, and simply lift up our eyes with adoration and be content without an immediate answer. It is a state of child-like simplicity, a beautiful, God-glorifying state.

And as we celebrate these 12 days of Christmas, I hope and pray to learn some wonder.

Horace  – (December 27, 2007 at 10:57 PM)  

I just found out that of the twelve days Christmas is the first, not the last. Lemme tell ya- changed. my. world. ;D

Wonder is an interesting thing as you put it. And I think it is an important thing to have when trying to 'plumb the depths' as well.

Horace  – (December 27, 2007 at 11:09 PM)  

ahhh, but here, I think, is the true meaning of Christmas...
http://www.homestarrunner.com/dethemberween.html
=D =D =D

Juliet SN  – (December 29, 2007 at 11:10 PM)  

Lol! It does make a *slight* difference, doesn't? ;-)

*Laughing* Such a profound video, Kenny. *grins*

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP