Turning





To turn, turn will be our delight,
'Til by turning, turning we come round right



A week ago:

no pain

no medications

and joy

Now:

pain, definitely pain

new medications


lots of tears

and joy

Joy  – (September 22, 2008 at 1:43 PM)  

oh Juliet, hold fast to Him as I know you are. *hug* Love you and praying for you.

UndercoverBlonde  – (September 25, 2008 at 12:46 PM)  

Julietta!!
You're not allowed to be sick!!
*forbids it eternally*
THERE.

On the off chance that that didn't work...praying for you, girly!!

Clayton  – (October 5, 2008 at 11:10 PM)  

"And joy..." :) You amaze me. God has blessed you greatly. I wish I could say I was as strong. *weak smile*

Praying for you,
Clayton

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP