Be Still, my soul, my soul...

I woke up to my Mom's voice. My Mom's voice, verging on the edge of tears, telling her sisters and brothers that Grandma had just had a stroke and was in ICU. As realization dawned, I wanted to close my eyes, fall back asleep, wake up, and find it was just a dream. But Mom's voice continued, she broke down crying. I could hear my sister crying also.

They are at the hospital, right now. I can barely walk, so I stayed behind with a younger brother. I feel so scared and alone. Trying to remind myself, through tears, of God's sovereignty, I know I can rest in His peace, but tears still come. If you all could pray, I would appreciate it. :)

Be still my soul; when light you cannot see
Be still, my soul; thy best, thy heavenly, Friend
Through thorny ways leads to a joyful end.

Shannon  – (November 17, 2008 at 10:12 AM)  

Juliet. I am praying for you right now. I wish I could be there with you. Read Psalm 46. :-)

Much, much love and prayers.

Joy  – (November 17, 2008 at 3:11 PM)  

I'm praying for you also dearest.
You're not alone.

Addie  – (November 17, 2008 at 5:38 PM)  

Many prayers are being lifted up on your Grandmother's behalf today, Juliet. You're not alone. Don't be afraid. We love you, and are praying with you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP