Happy. Wonderfully happy.

Michael Buble music on blast. Repeating Everything and Save the Last Dance lots and lots of times. There's a beautiful California sunset right outside, I can see it clearly through our glass doors. Brilliant purples, oranges, and blues, pure beauty. I'm dancing cha-cha and salsa with myself, laughing and remembering the last time I heard Buble and danced. In Oklahoma, for the Summer Academy, with my best friends. And suddenly I am filled with joy, pure, absolute joy.

There's only one rather incongruent fact about this whole scenario. I just had surgery. Four surgeries, actually. One on Wednesday, big deeeeep cut on my side, and then three today - one on my leg, one on my arm, and lots of needles and cauterizations on my head. But I think dancing and (light) bouncing is the perfect medication, heh. I'm not on any pain meds (per my request), so the music keeps my mind off the pain.

Mind over matter.

(Guess the quote. *smiles happily*)

I've also been immersed in some of my favorite books. Lord Peter, Schaff, Narnia, Ideas Have Consequences. Thus, I'm "drunk on words", to use that wonderful quote. It's just one of those days, one of those glorious, amazing days.

Praise God for His goodness.

Addendum: Here are some pictures from my latest photoshoot with my sisters :)

Joy  – (November 14, 2008 at 9:15 PM)  

And praise God through his goodness seen through a certain young Juliet Angelina SN. Everything about this post was lovely dearest. Keep that spirit up, and you're going to be competition for Pollyanna in optimism! ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP