Color

For Faith



We're bright green and red. The sun brings out every little color detail about my home. My beautiful home.



My little brother sits on my lap, laughing rather contagiously. He asks about my bracelet - orange, teal, turquoise, purple. And I tell him our colors, then I tell him about my friend who loves color.



We both smile and then snap! The shutter closes, and the camera catches the moment in digital pixels. We're both little children, loving and laughing in this world of color.

Addie  – (November 26, 2009 at 12:04 AM)  

Aww! That made me smile a lot. :)

*twists her matching bracelet absentmindedly*

UndercoverBlonde  – (November 27, 2009 at 7:44 PM)  

I love making people who have no clue who you people are guess who every color represents. I get a huge kick out of it when they can't even decided which one is me. :-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP