What Happens on Break


Challenge for Thanksgiving Break: Read all of Shannon Hale's books.

Outcome: A very happy girl.

(And a completed challenge!)

Shannon Hale has absolutely delightful stories, she makes me laugh out loud and smile. A lot. I highly recommend her books - especially Enna Burning and Book of a Thousand Days. And the Actor and the Housewife is fun also. And The Goose Girl. And, well, I really like them all.

Two fun quotes :)

"I don't know how you persist in being so stubborn."
"It's a superpower. I was bitten by a radioactive mule."

- The Actor and the Housewife

"Jane sat beside Colonel Andrew. He had a dashing smile. It nearly dashed right off his face."

- Austenland

David K  – (December 1, 2009 at 8:42 PM)  

Blogger needs to add a "like" button :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP