Notes and Pictures

To mark not just a moment, but to mark the many moments that I'll never forget.


This day beauty split the sky, and the clouds scrambled around. (click)

This day the river reflected a blue that was brighter than the sky itself.





I spent a Saturday with these three wonderful friends.



HillAbbey girls walked around and pulled random reeds. Later that day, we had a huge bonfire that illuminated our smiling faces.

I love these moments.

Zack Russell  – (November 12, 2009 at 7:26 AM)  

Wow! Juliet, these are gorgeous! My favorites are the first, and the second to last, but they're all awesome! *walks away astounded*

Di  – (November 13, 2009 at 1:30 PM)  

Beautiful words, beautiful photos. Hugs to you, Juliet.

Mom Wheeler

Juliet SN  – (November 17, 2009 at 2:28 PM)  

Thanks, Zack! Yep, I think the second to last one is my favorite also.

Sending love to my Northern Cali Mama! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP